Opinions wanted on battery from Mikesxs or xs650direct

resto

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I will be needing a new battery in the spring and would like to hear your good/bad experiences with the CBTX14AHL-BS AGM maintenance free battery from Mikesxs or xs650direct. Part number is 61-2020.

thx

I will be needing a new battery in the spring and would like to hear your good/bad experiences with the CBTX14AHL-BS AGM maintenance free battery from Mikesxs or xs650direct. Part number is 61-2020.

thx

I'm beginning the 7th year on a Mike's XS AGM battery. It's too long to be a good indicator as mine does not look like the one pictured. It may, or may not be the same vendor.

I bought my last two batteries from Battery-Web.com. I bought two Deka AGM batteries from them. One went in a XS650. Happy happy. :thumbsup: I like the choices they offer and their service is fast. Their place is within an hour of Mike's XS.

Since I got my new Ballisstic Battery I can't reccomend either one of those batteries. My Ballistic Battery 8 cell battery has 15 a/h and 275 cca's. It is more powerful as well as much smaller and lighter.
It cost a bit more, but I think it's worth the extra. It is a lithium ion battery so it has no acid inside. It can't leak. It can be mounted in any position, even upside down.
Leo

I got a AGM with my bike , it was from Mikes ( XS power is the brand name on it , not sure of the #s but I can check) It is around two years old now ( got the invoice with the bike) and works great, holds a charge for a long time.

Back