Pictures of Omar's Street Tracker Fender with 16" Rear Mag?

browndawg

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Is anyone running an Omar's street tracker fender (XRWO or XRWS) with the stock 16" rear mag from a Special? Could you post up a picture, hopefully side view?

I've been looking for such a pic for a couple of hours now to no avail. Most everybody with an Omar's fender is running an 18" or 19" rear wheel. I'd like to do that conversion in the future, but in the meantime, I'm wondering if the Omar's fender will look funny with the small rear mag.

Thanks so much!!

Hope this works for you. The seat pan was just sitting on the frame at the time of the photo so it is'nt exactly where it ended up when i was finished.

Attachments

• DSC02035.jpg
    DSC02035.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1313.JPG
    IMG_1313.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 341
racerdave: can't believe I missed these. I was looking all over the forum and Google Images.

rusty rocket: thanks so much for the pics! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Looks just fine with the 16" mag, probably because the OD isn't THAT different from the front. One question. The way the seat is sitting in the first pic, it looks like the front of the seat is tipped slightly upward, but does it end up sitting parallel to the seat/frame rails when actually mounted? It looks like it does, but just want to make sure.

Thanks so much, guys! Just trying to make sure I have my ducks in a row before dropping $$$ on a seat.

racerdave: can't believe I missed these. I was looking all over the forum and Google Images.

rusty rocket: thanks so much for the pics! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Looks just fine with the 16" mag, probably because the OD isn't THAT different from the front. One question. The way the seat is sitting in the first pic, it looks like the front of the seat is tipped slightly upward, but does it end up sitting parallel to the seat/frame rails when actually mounted? It looks like it does, but just want to make sure.

Thanks so much, guys! Just trying to make sure I have my ducks in a row before dropping $$$ on a seat.
Like I said the seat pan was just sitting there, the front does come down a bunch when you remove the stock thank and replace it with the omars tank.

The XS in the garage has been calling me lately ... I should have found this forum years ago ... It got parked when electrical issues appeared and the other bike got my attention by being so reliable ... Be seeing you ... And I will have questions ... Peace

Back