Rat Bike

SwinginDickCycles

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
New to the site. First build... really just wanted something cheap and ratty. Figured I would share.

-Josh

Attachments

• IMG_7745.jpg
    IMG_7745.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_7748.jpg
    IMG_7748.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 183
I am sure ill do little things to it here and there but nothing big. It makes me laugh when more people are looking at my bike then the 50,000 dollar chopper I always try to park next to. Just picked up a 80 xs650 that I plan to make into a drop seat. Ill do that one nice and take my time with it.

Hey SwinginDickCycles not a bad start. If ya need anything let me know. I also get Elswick Cycles drop seat hardtails cheaper than they sell them so keep me in mind. We also can help ya out on any after market part you may need. Cant wait to see the build :bike:

Rock-A-Billy ChopperS- Thanks for the hook up. I am going to try to build my own dropseat... I have some left over plumbing pipe and some leftover conduit I plan on using. Just kidding, I am looking to buy a tubing bender and make my own hardtails/dropseats. I do like Elswicks stuff though, ill deff hit you up if I need some parts or looking for something special and don't have the capabilities to make it. Thanks

Last edited:
Back