Right now I'm listening to...

Not sure how they walked off stage after playing their asses off........they certainly earned their money.
Dad/Daughter quality time, her choice of artist.

IMG_0131.JPG

I stumbled onto this vid the other day and have watched it over and over again. Enjoy watching and listening to Joe Walsh and Sheryl Crow isn’t hard to watch as well. I can’t help but smile watching Joe perform.😄

I stumbled onto this vid the other day and have watched it over and over again. Enjoy watching and listening to Joe Walsh and Sheryl Crow isn’t hard to watch as well. I can’t help but smile watching Joe perform.😄

Yes the few times I have seen Joe later years he has some new ideas Maybe that is what makes a superstar
Saw him on television with Foo Fighters holding a note foreeeeeeee eeeeeever maybe still holding it.

Canned Heat. Remember when all the girls danced like this in the Video. All the blokes hanging around the edge of the room! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I dont I was only 15 at the time and cutting my teeth on Led Zeppelin and Jethro Tull.

Do I have to tell you where K.C. Douglas was from? That’s right, Mississippi.

I'll see your Steve Miller's "Mercury Blues" and raise ya a "Goin' to Mexico".
I had me a '50 Merc Club Coupe back in the early '70's, had a mess of Studebaker Hawks too.....let them all slip through me hands. If I see any of those now I sigh as if seeing an old girlfriend in somebody else's arms.......
Zappa and the Mothers with Flo and Eddie had a Studebaker Hawk character.
Never had a '53 Studebaker but I wouldn't turn one away.

I'll see your Steve Miller's "Mercury Blues" and raise ya a "Goin' to Mexico".
I had me a '50 Merc Club Coupe back in the early '70's, had a mess of Studebaker Hawks too.....let them all slip through me hands. If I see any of those now I sigh as if seeing an old girlfriend in somebody else's arms.......
Zappa and the Mothers with Flo and Eddie had a Studebaker Hawk character.
Never had a '53 Studebaker but I wouldn't turn one away.
I play a bit of blues guitar myself (Badly).
I also love Steve Millar and have a live album of Fly Like an Eagle which is wonderful. A regular spin on my turntable.

Back