Right now I'm listening to...

Warning Adult words.​

Sturgill Simpson - "You Can Have The Crown / Some Days"​

Last edited:

A serious touch of genius and a great song.​

Tyler Childers - Fake Bouquet​

Last edited:

Tyler Childers with Town Mountain "Down Low" LIVE in 4k @ Red Rocks Ampitheatre (Morrison, CO)​

Seems like only three of us contribute to this thread now. Oh well I'm happy with a small group of like minded enthusiasts willing to share new avenues in music. Rock on!

Susan Tedeschi on Bonnie Raitt's "I Cant Make You Love Me" 11/29/22 Boston, MA This lady has a Beautiful voice!​

Last edited:
Steve Harley; a much overlooked singer / songwriter. saw him many times over the years. Live he always insisted that mobile phones and cameras were put away; and once walked off stage when some dick head ignored his request. Harley always stated he was there to perform to the crowd / fans, and didn't want the distraction from cameras and flash. Recently passed away and will be missed by me and many others.

Speaking of Roy Orbison
Summer is Coming up most Dance Bands at least half of them Plays this one at the Dance
Its popular and I suppose it comes down to the Vocalist s ability

Q-Tips. What a brilliant live band; and I have seen many, and they are still in my top ten live acts.
Paul Young fronted the band before he found fame as a solo act. Just great music.

He then found fame as a Solo artist releasing No Parlez album (Massive hit).

Now he is a member of Los Pacaminos, a Mex-Tex band who always bring the house down live.

Talking Heads; Oh my what a genius group they are.

Also check out David Byrne - American Utopia; probably the best live performance I have witnessed.

Sorry guys I am having a mad YouTube moment. Some of you know I love vinyl first; but sometimes a few visuals help.

Turin Brakes Just wonderful:

Check out the kate Bush cover below.

Not now, but coming up. The Juke Joint Festival is this week. The weather forecast is warm with abundant sunshine. I’ll be traveling to Clarksdale, Mississippi by motorcycle both Saturday and Sunday. If anyone reading this has interest in joining me, please reach out. This event brings people from all over the world.

www.jukejointfestival.com

Not now, but coming up. The Juke Joint Festival is this week. The weather forecast is warm with abundant sunshine. I’ll be traveling to Clarksdale, Mississippi by motorcycle both Saturday and Sunday. If anyone reading this has interest in joining me, please reach out. This event brings people from all over the world.

www.jukejointfestival.com
Sounds epic Marty, I would love to join you but distance and a lack of funds prevent my attendance. Have a good time anyway.

Back