Rip-Off Revenge!

my god, do ANY of you EVER fight ANYONE, ever?

Listen, guy, go smash the dude's face in - that's the reply you're looking for. if you ask me, i'd go up there old school and pack a 10 of quarters, a padlock strung through a bandana, or a backseat baseball bat. get your new phone AND your money back. if he gives you one word of shit, crack him. but bring someone other than you're old man - that's just tasteless.

OR, if you don't want to bend THAT law, scope out what he rolls up in. send a buddy to check out the phone, tell him to say he doesn't like it, and when the kid rolls out again follow him either to his pad or where he parks the car. take your sweat, non-violent revenge from there.

a general rule of that kind of shit is if you're not extracting physical revenge, you don't do anymore damage to them than they did to you. so if he burned you for a couple hundred bucks, a windshield and a tire is a good toll. take out at least two tires so he can't just put on the spare - give the stupid fuck a headache.

THIS is the response you were looking for, go get some.

also:

This post was meant for educational and informational purposes only and in no way, shape, or form is geared toward encouraging violence against anything, living and non-living, in any way, shape, or form. I do not advocate, nor have I ever considered carrying out, any of the aforementioned plans of action.

Good disclaimer! :laugh:

you mean you're meeting up with him to have a cup of tea, yeah? and the gentleman who mentioned not talking big about this sort of thing on the internet was right - don't do it.

enjoy your tea :)

Back