Shipping from UK to Canada

bosco659

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
In my search for bike parts, I sometimes run into sources (dealers / established businesses) that for some reason do not ship to Canada. Can’t figure out why…. Was wondering if anyone out there might be willing to help me buy theses parts, by purchasing them for me in the UK and then shipping them to me? I would obviously prepay the helpful person for the parts and shipping costs. Please private message me if you would be able to help me out. Nothing on the shopping list right now. I’m just trying to get organized for the next purchase. Thanks! Vic

I have rz’s and rd’s the best source of parts is the UK they won’t ship to us because of; the vat has to be collected and passed on to the man, her majesty’s mail has let a lot of them down with no recourse and the paperwork on their side has gotten out of hand. My way around it is to open a business account online with Canada Post, arrange the shipping from England, send them a shipping label via email and transfer the money to their account. On the other end they just package affix the printed label and drop it at the post.
It sucks creating a business account but once it’s done you get used to it

I have rz’s and rd’s the best source of parts is the UK they won’t ship to us because of; the vat has to be collected and passed on to the man, her majesty’s mail has let a lot of them down with no recourse and the paperwork on their side has gotten out of hand. My way around it is to open a business account online with Canada Post, arrange the shipping from England, send them a shipping label via email and transfer the money to their account. On the other end they just package affix the printed label and drop it at the post.
It sucks creating a business account but once it’s done you get used to it
Interesting, I never thought that could be the reason. I may look into the business account option but I’m not sure the vendors will be willing to comply. Thx for the intel.

Back