Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

but i just checked my paypal i got the money back thanks gene

Hopefully the ignition will show up somewhere. When I dropped it off, without tracking (never again) she said it could take up to 10 days. It was a small box that might have been delivered to the wrong place

yea man and if it ever shows up ill put it back up on here for someone else who needs it
and sorry for saying something negative just thought the worst when i didnt get a reply

Hopefully the ignition will show up somewhere. When I dropped it off, without tracking (never again) she said it could take up to 10 days. It was a small box that might have been delivered to the wrong place

USPS flat rate boxes come with tracking for free, the price isn't to bad, I guess :shrug:

I have a set of 36 rear spokes and nuts off a 16" rim. I also have the rear shocks as well. Gonna have the front spokes soon as well. Also have the front 19" rim and rear 16" rim. Rims may be a bit pricey to ship though. Also have some handle bars.

IMG-20130805-00354.jpg

Still need to get a rear swing arm bolt for an '80 xs650 and now looking for the rubber plug that goes into the rear drum for inspection. Mine has been torn.

Went through last night. I have stock fork springs and upper and lower legs. Some engine mounts. a back rest and grab bar with tailight. Speedo drive that runs on the front wheel. and a few other pieces.

Back