Sticker shock!

Im just curious, have you ever used Offer Up ( The app ). It’s an online selling site that I have had great success selling stuff on. That’s also where I found my ladder. A lot of wheeling and dealing goes on there. Like I said, yesterday I threw out offers on five of them and just sat back and waited for someone to take it. Took about 30 minutes.
Nope... But on it!

Nope... But on it!

When I moved out of our last house, we needed to unload a ton of stuff in a short time. My wife was ready to just haul it off to Goodwill. I said give me a chance to sell it. I ran simultaneous ads on Craigslist and Offer Up , and Offer Up won hands down. Be prepared though, people throw crazy low ball offers at you. :laugh2:

When I moved out of our last house, we needed to unload a ton of stuff in a short time. My wife was ready to just haul it off to Goodwill. I said give me a chance to sell it. I ran simultaneous ads on Craigslist and Offer Up , and Offer Up won hands down. Be prepared though, people throw crazy low ball offers at you. :laugh2:
This sounds better the Facebook It's bookmarked

This sounds better the Facebook It's bookmarked
Just got on the site it seems like a bunch of the ads were posted months ago
Is there a way to find out just the current ads ?

The hot sales venue is a local thing Canada does a lot of kiiji (sp) CL still tends to do well locally for guy stuff, tools, ag, equipment etc.

Just got on the site it seems like a bunch of the ads were posted months ago
Is there a way to find out just the current ads ?

Not that I know of, it’s kind of a racket , they try to get you to pay to have your ad refreshed every so many hours, otherwise in a couple of days you are buried several pages deep. If you search for a specific item , then you don’t have to wade through all the sofas and dishes and such. There’s no real way to search for the newest ads but you can set distance from your zip code.
When I was selling, I simply wrote a new ad every couple days. It kept me in the front pages without paying for it.
It’s otherwise free to advertise. When I bought my ladder the other day, I found 5 identical ladders, I threw out the same offer to all of them. One refused my offer, one was already sold, two never replied, and one said “It’s yours, come and get it!” :laugh2:

Back