The car parked next to me at the grocery store today. šŸ˜²

Mailman

Hardly a Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I guess if you own a $250,000 , twin turbo , 625 HP Ferrari Portofino , hardtop convertible. You might as well use it to go pick up a loaf of bread at the grocery store! Yikes!
IMG_4123.jpeg

If you have Ferrari money, why do you care where you park it? They pay more for a tuneup than Iā€™ve ever paid to buy a car.
Maybe the owners secretary or personal assistant Who got the keys

The Boys talked here about a Maserati parked in the Ghetto at night in Malmƶ on the street
People wondered what was going on. No clear answer .. But the Top Dogs who are known on the Street live under other rules .. Subcultures with their own cast
Not a good idea to scratch exclusive cars Can be drug lords or Connected business people. Have Hot line to the Cops
I keep the distance ..

It seems as free spaces on both sides of the Beautiful automobile Here also

"Blue line." Most retail lots have a blue line painted and employees have to park past it... close up reserved for customers. Perhaps they painted ALL the customer slots and left employee slots white?
In NY blue is handicapped parking only and the local police like writing tickets for it.
Gonna make money anyway they can I suppose.
Thought it was nationwide. :shrug:

Cars (and motorcycles) are meant to be driven (Ridden)!

No pic but saw a Honda CB750 on the road last week at a round about, older gentleman who looked to be in his late 60's (or time has not been kind to him).

This 1970 Charger was spotted also this weekend. My best friend growing up ID'd the car for me. I knew it was a charger, but he could look at it and determine the year. He has a '78 that wins car shows all the time in the '60's stock category

IMG_9813.jpg

Back