Travis threatens to kick me off

Rode my motorcycle to my first and only Greenpeace meeting in Minneapolis years ago....got some funny looks before the meeting even started......after listening to their sappy stories for as long as I could stand it I told them that I had to cut all the trees down on my property because they had to many bullet holes in them.....dead silence overcame the meeting and for some reason at the end of the meeting they just stared as I rode off....

Not sure there is a moral to this story......... :doh:

xsjohn

Straight Up....It seems to me that it's like being allowed to enter someones home. It's a priviledge not a right. That priviledge being offered, many are invited in with conditions of behavior. Should those be unacceptable, don't enter. Not complied with, the invitation is withdrawn.

No harm... no foul. It is a privately owned and operated home....is it not? Just my opinion and point of view. Blue

Last edited:
Straight Up....It seems to me that it's like being allowed to enter someones home.

Straight up. If a family invites you to their table and says "no politics, please and no bad language" then respect it or lose the respect of anyone watching. As someone said, it's very easy to host a site, anyone can do it; and that is exactly the thing that makes it like sitting at a table as a guest.

It takes some discipline to go find a political board, and then spend half your time there and half here, instead of all here. But it has to be done. The height of stupidity to try to turn a family's dinner into your town hall meeting. And all the while believing what you have to say needs to be said and is just so interesting.

Back