Trouble finding NGK BP7ES spark plugs

ckahleer

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I could not find these on-line from any of the auto parts stores near me. I stopped in at my local AutoZone and asked for NGK BP7ES plugs and the clerk's computer search showed they were unavalible. I then asked him to try NGK's new p/n, 1034. Sure enough, he had some in stock. $3 each. Both 1034 and BP7ES are stamped on the box.

I could not find these on-line from any of the auto parts stores near me. I stopped in at my local AutoZone and asked for NGK BP7ES plugs and the clerk's computer search showed they were unavalible. I then asked him to try NGK's new p/n, 1034. Sure enough, he had some in stock. $3 each. Both 1034 and BP7ES are stamped on the box.
I've scores a few that way. My stockpile is not quite big enough. I also need BP6ES for another machine.

1034 isn't the part number, it's the stock number .....

CorrectSparkPlugs.jpg

But you were lucky to find some because NGK has discontinued them, at least in this country anyway. However, they've been re-released under a new stock number .....

NGKPlugNewNumber.jpg

Unfortunately, nobody in the U.S. seems to have them yet. But, you can order them from overseas. I got my last batch from England. The cost wasn't bad at all. Even with shipping, they were about the same price as buying them locally.

1034 isn't the part number, it's the stock number .....

View attachment 217846

But you were lucky to find some because NGK has discontinued them, at least in this country anyway. However, they've been re-released under a new stock number .....

View attachment 217847

Unfortunately, nobody in the U.S. seems to have them yet. But, you can order them from overseas. I got my last batch from England. The cost wasn't bad at all. Even with shipping, they were about the same price as buying them locally.
I just ordered four of these fom England: $16+ total. Not sure yet how long it will take, but I have time. Thanks for the tip 5Twins. Ror

Back