Video Thread

I.P address could not be found on my end but if Raymond got it it's probably on my end

Oh…..that guy. He’s an idiot, he gets a once in a lifetime opportunity to assemble a brand new, fresh out of the crate, 50 year old Norton and he half assed it. He just slap dashed it together, did a super crappy job of it. What a waste. I know…I know….he paid for it he can do whatever he wants.
I used to subscribe to his YouTube channel, but he’s such a wise ass, in love with the sound of his own voice, I had to get off of it. Oddly enough it was that video that pushed me over the edge.

Sorry I had to vent…….I’m better now. 😆

I used to subscribe to his YouTube channel, but he’s such a wise ass, in love with the sound of his own voice, I had to get off of it. Oddly enough it was that video that pushed me over the edge.
Same here. I watched one video he did that I thought was pretty good.... so I subscribed to his channel. After that, none of his videos impressed me. Just the opposite, actually. After the Norton vid, I dropped him.

He must be a dick, he wants to swap a Norton for a Honda??? Absolutely no idea, no clue, no intelligence.

I am sorry for posting it. I was enthralled with a 50 yrar old virgin Norton enough to overlook his forced showmanship.

No , please don’t be sorry. I got sucked into the story, how could you not? I watched it all the way I
until the end. It’s just that guy, he wears on me. For what it’s worth, I‘ve actually watched a few of these old crate bikes being assembled by him. 🤷‍♂️

I'm an avid youtube watcher myself. Truck camper vids, XS-650 vids (duh), Street Trackers, etc...

Now my latest kick is on the ringy-dingy side. Somebody gave me the RD-350 fever (itch?). I'm surprised however at the limited number of vids that there are on the subject. In fact many of them are from India, etc...

There are a few from Kaplan America that I really enjoy but not a whole lotta others.

Same here. I watched one video he did that I thought was pretty good.... so I subscribed to his channel. After that, none of his videos impressed me. Just the opposite, actually. After the Norton vid, I dropped him.
The good thing is, the less you watch his content the less the youtube algorithm will even show his content on your page. I went through my subscribed list the other day and had totally forgotten about a lot of my old interests that never show on my feed anymore.

Back