watching post?

joebgd

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Is tgere a way 2 watch a post? Like b notified when its updated?

Posted via Mobile

Check your settings. Usually when you post in a thread you get an email on every post after..

In 'control panel', you do a 'list subscriptions'.
The far right edge has a checkbox to 'select' a subscription.
At the bottom of the list is an 'actions' box, where you can change the features of the 'selected' subscriptions'.
Just remember to hit 'go' when finished...

also you don't have to post in a thread to watch it.
Just go to the thread like this one once there at the top right of the thread you will see
"Thread Tools"
click on that
then click on"subscribe to this Thread"
then your set you will get emails letting you know the thread has been updated.

Gets a bit annoying after a while! My email box was usually full of "reply to thread so and so"!
I ended up unticking the box. I usually reply to a thread I like, and it's in my subs. If I want to go back to it, I just go into my subscriptions and click on it there.

Gets a bit annoying after a while! My email box was usually full of "reply to thread so and so"!
I ended up unticking the box. I usually reply to a thread I like, and it's in my subs. If I want to go back to it, I just go into my subscriptions and click on it there.
Same. I just reply, then, later, I look for my smiley goat face, its easy to spot scrolling quickly down a thread. all forums im on, I use the same face makes it easier to spot.

Is there any way to unsubscribe in a certain post I made? I really get annoyed every time my phone beeps when a new email comes in.

Is there any way to unsubscribe in a certain post I made? I really get annoyed every time my phone beeps when a new email comes in.

Just go to the thread like this one once there at the top right of the thread you will see
"Thread Tools"
click on that
then click on"unsubscribe to this Thread"

...I look for my smiley goat face, its easy to spot...

Haha, that thing freaks me out!

We have a lot of goat ranches out here. Some get out and scamper about on the roads. If you have the time, you can stop and herd them back to their owner's ranch.

Now, I'm expecting something like that to 'pop up' alongside my truck window...

Haha, that thing freaks me out!

We have a lot of goat ranches out here. Some get out and scamper about on the roads. If you have the time, you can stop and herd them back to their owner's ranch.

Now, I'm expecting something like that to 'pop up' alongside my truck window...
Yea. it is a bit freaky. every one says the same. I think its something about the teeth.:D

Back