What's Out of Stock at Your Store Today

I never imagined I would find such a difference between Georgia and Mississippi. I like it fine here, but found many things missing that I was accustomed to. I certainly miss the Alpha Gyro Grill in Gainesville.

Well, while I personally never would have stopped there, just from general appearance and location, I'll have to make it a point to try it out. I was pretty disappointed when to little Greek place in Oakwood closed that my wife and I would frequent, however it's been replaced by a Vietnamese Pho place that is equally satisfying
As for my eggs, it's either bacon grease or butter

As for my eggs, it's either bacon grease or butter
We are in agreement, 100%.

Alpha Gyro Grill will make it authentic for the asking. A Greek salad is the American version. If you want a Greek salad, they will make it for you with pleasure. Give them a try. We lived ten years near Dahlonega, sold early 2019.

We are in agreement, 100%.
Alpha Gyro Grill will make it authentic for the asking. A Greek salad is the American version. If you want a Greek salad, they will make it for you with pleasure. Give them a try. We lived ten years near Dahlonega, sold early 2019.
Better than Baba's? I'm only a mile or two from them... I know Jao is a fan.

Went to the Retail Park / Shopping Mall today: first chance to get time off and shop for wife’s Christmas pressie. Every clothing shop had the same problem; only stock extra large or extra small sizes! All mid sizes sold out!!
Choccies and perfume won’t cut it.
What do I do now?

Damn, if you're still buying your wife clothing items you're a braver soul than I.
With my late wife each Christmas she was ready for a new bottle of Opium, which last I checked was in the mid $200 range per ounce. Always a safe purchase.
My wife now, accessories for her motorcycle or pick up truck are always good, throw in the odd bit of jewelry to go with it and I'm golden

What do I do now?
Lucky me! I don't have to deal with it. My wife cares about family during the holidays and the rest is low priority. She handles gifts for our grandchildren, and the kids if we're feeling generous. She generally does not want me picking out gifts for her. I don't want her picking out gifts for me. Maybe we put stuff under the tree. Maybe we don't . Win, win. We'll share a lovely Christmas dinner. Low or no stress.
:bike:

Lucky me! I don't have to deal with it. My wife cares about family during the holidays and the rest is low priority. She handles gifts for our grandchildren, and the kids if we're feeling generous. She generally does not want me picking out gifts for her. I don't want her picking out gifts for me. Maybe we put stuff under the tree. Maybe we don't . Win, win. We'll share a lovely Christmas dinner. Low or no stress.
:bike:
Good plan!!
Here, the wife buys for kids and grandkids... I offer suggestions that are rejected 99% :cautious:
I'll add that she's usually done by Thanksgiving.
We buy each other stuff all year, we don't buy each other stuff at Christmas... no point in it really.
We share the duties on Christmas dinner.
Easy peasy low stress holiday. :laugh2:

Vickie and I generally don't buy each other Christmas gifts but if I do notice something she needs and hasn't gotten it I will buy it and wrap it up. If she insists on getting me something I'll say a $20.00 giftcard for Carl's jr.

Went to the Retail Park / Shopping Mall today: first chance to get time off and shop for wife’s Christmas pressie. Every clothing shop had the same problem; only stock extra large or extra small sizes! All mid sizes sold out!!
Choccies and perfume won’t cut it.
What do I do now?
Get XL and tell her she'll grow into it.
Or XS and tell her to lose weight.
Tip: buy some salve for your sore ear.

Same here Christmas gifts for the god children under 21 and of course for the grandson but otherwise as far as each other goes it's just the little things we do for each other all year long that counts (ya don't really need to shop during all the madness
Since she supply's me with socks and underwear on a regular basis I thought one year I'm going shopping for socks and underwear for her
There is a secret code for women's underwear it's just not small medium or large there's letter and numbers it's a real ordeal and buying like really huge ones don't cut it :yikes:
I had to check out the size she wore when she wasn't looking (no she didn't have them on at the time although it might have made shopping for her a lot more fun! :whistle:
Anyway, mission accomplished for that year

I think that over the years I have become more tolerable
If a women marries a guy and expects to change him into what she thinks he should be.....
I don't know it's never really worked here ya just adjust I guess

There's no shortage of disposed masks on the ground, the #1 litter item of the age
e297345772ce37d7698fab37e4886c2be8989efe_1.jpg

Back