Whats your weather right now?

28 degrees ces has cooled off today luckly, the wet season storms have failed this year(so far) the bush is tinder dry and the fire bugs are out.we have been in a smoke haze last 5 days with a few seperate fires going.i hope the mongrels get caught.1 bloke lost a shed/bus/small dozer and 20ft boat along with a lot of other gear

78F Clear with few wispy clouds. Sunny. So I went on a 120 mi ride.

Right Now
80°
Clear
Hi: 84° Lo: 57° went for a ride today it was a great day for it.

pity you didn't take one of your excellent HD vids for all of us to watch that can't ride at the moment :thumbsup:

7°C
Humidity 87%
Pressure 1005mb rising
wind 17mph Westerly
overcast
Roads cut off due to severe flooding.

pity you didn't take one of your excellent HD vids for all of us to watch that can't ride at the moment :thumbsup:

7°C
Humidity 87%
Pressure 1005mb rising
wind 17mph Westerly
overcast
Roads cut off due to severe flooding.

yesterday was a great day for a ride a carbon copy of 2 days ago. So this is for Peanut and all the others that can't get out and ride.
i guess the cam was on tilted so just tilt your head to the right

hi guys ,,,well today in melbourne they reckon 38c,,, adelaide,,, 38-39c,,, and kaniva 40c,,,, thankyou mr weatherman,,,,, regards oldbiker

yesterday was a great day for a ride a carbon copy of 2 days ago. So this is for Peanut and all the others that can't get out and ride.

Wow thanks carbon I didn't expect that !

Great ride with terrific scenery, the only thing that was missing was that lovely XS650 exhaust :bike:

. I love your neighbourhood ...all that space ......:)

Wow thanks carbon I didn't expect that !

Great ride with terrific scenery, the only thing that was missing was that lovely XS650 exhaust :bike:

. I love your neighbourhood ...all that space ......:)
YW it was my pleasure mate. Yes the tripple don't sound anything like the twin for sure.:laugh:

The rain has finally stopped but now the temperature has dropped way down, I think I'll be scraping ice off the car before I go to work in the morning :(

21F here this afternoon, a bundled up ride across the prairie to downtown for provisions. Trigger was in pleasantly high spirits, belying the temperature.

More snow and -10 C (14 F) here in beautiful Calgary. Love my snowblower................its getting used quite often these days.:) The bike has gone into a 5 month sleep.:(

Attachments

• Ariens snowblower 3.JPG
    Ariens snowblower 3.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Winter 1.JPG
    Winter 1.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 135
  • Winter 2.JPG
    Winter 2.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 126
  • Winter 3.JPG
    Winter 3.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 124
5º F when I got up, 24º now, and enough breeze to make ya sit up and take notice. Been working on my firewood stash, 6 cords done, 2 to go. This is next year's supply.

Very efficient, firewood. Warms you multiple times, cutting, splitting, stacking, lugging it in, lugging the ashes out...:smoke:

5º F when I got up, 24º now, and enough breeze to make ya sit up and take notice. Been working on my firewood stash, 6 cords done, 2 to go. This is next year's supply.

Very efficient, firewood. Warms you multiple times, cutting, splitting, stacking, lugging it in, lugging the ashes out...:smoke:
damn You have been as busy as a one legged man in a butte kicking contest
when I lived in the mountians seemed like you can never have to much firewood

Back