Whom supplies high exhaust?

do you have the specs on the collector and muffler sizes you used? any more close up pics of the exhaust where it meets the muffler?

The first pic shows is probably the closest pic I have. The collector is a 2into1 1.5" in to 2" out, a section of 2" pipe was welded to the collector (about 6" long) and muffler is a 2" inlet slip on reverse cone with internal baffle. The collector and muffler are from Cone Engineering. The mufflers are in their motorcycle catalog.

The Yo Mama pipes are the first that come to mind, but if you can weld I recommend the TC Bros exhaust kit. There is plenty of material to do high pipes and the tubing welds really nice, plus it's cheap.

Hi Rahndo, this is Kevin from Omars Fiberglass. Please let me know what you are looking for. I can maybe help you out. As for the pipe bender and welder, they are down the road for me. I have been in contact with him this week and he has all of the jigs to make the pipes but I don't know anything about the coating process yet. I can keep you informed on what I find out if you would like me to look into it. Thanks Kevin.

The Yo Mama pipes are the first that come to mind, but if you can weld I recommend the TC Bros exhaust kit. There is plenty of material to do high pipes and the tubing welds really nice, plus it's cheap.

I agree. I was in a rush to be on the road for the summer (which for once I hit the deadline) and thought the Yo Mama pipes would save a bit of time, which they did. If I were to make another set and had a little more time, it buy an bend kit like TC Bros or Monster Craftsmen offers.

Still really happy with this setup though.

I made a set simply enough with some Pandemonium Ya Mama high pipes, a 2 into 1 collector and a reverse cone from Cone Engineering. (Coneeng.com).

481720B1-E68C-4956-9492-E7FF285FC7AE_zpsbvdogtr1.jpg

This exhaust looks good John! Where did you get your 2-into-1 collector from? Also from Cone Engineering?

EDIT: I see now in an earlier post that both the 2-into-1 and the cone were from Cone Engineering.

Back