WTF pictures

The story is an airline pilot realized Niel was on his flight. The pilot asked Niel for a signature on his charts. The signature is "Niel Armstrong" Let's call this chart "Medium Altitude". :laughing::laughing::laughing:
1708744487699.png

Last edited:
Chilli for a Sea Scout fund raiser "Chilli Cook Off" tomorrow. I do this with all fresh ingredients, no chilli powder or cumin or cayanne pepper powders. Lots of cleaning and chopping 7 diferent peppers, blanching and peeling 25 tomatoes dicing cloves of garlic and dicing 4 lb of pork tenderloin. 1st step was sharpening the knives.
17088222898006712723647803340586.jpg

Chilli for a Sea Scout fund raiser "Chilli Cook Off" tomorrow. I do this with all fresh ingredients, no chilli powder or cumin or cayanne pepper powders. Lots of cleaning and chopping 7 diferent peppers, blanching and peeling 25 tomatoes dicing cloves of garlic and dicing 4 lb of pork tenderloin. 1st step was sharpening the knives.View attachment 262453
I love pork chili.

I love pork chili.
I fly in the face of chilli convention. I buy all fresh peppers, tended towards Red and Green Jalapenos this year but there are Seranos, Anahiems, Pablaonos, Red and Green Bells, little hot firecrackers called Thia peppers and of course fresh ground peppercorns. I do bagged beans, Great Northerns and Pinto this year, and a couple of 2lb pork tenderloins ( I buy them of the discount rack because Rockefeller isn't my uncle). The Sea Scouts here cater to the low income/no income youth getting them some water safety and sailing/paddling/rowing experience two weeknights all summer. And winter saturday mornings for kayak building.

View attachment 262631
True story; sister's neighbor smooshed his truck dropping a tree, insurance company was not impressed the second time he did it.

Hmmmmm....not sure that is gonna buff-out.....

...and I doubt that even @Jim could fix the chipped paint.

Back