Feedback for 78whiteorbs

Jerm

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Bought a Kerker 2-1 from 78whiteorbs through the board. Horrible transaction all around. Took 3 weeks for exhaust to arrive after payment was sent. I specifically asked about holes, rust, dents etc. and was advised there was one scrape on the bottom of the muffler. Parts showed up with more than 10 holes in the head pipes and several more in the muffler. Contacted seller immediately after receiving the parts to express my dissatisfaction, but seller has been unresponsive.

Been outta town, more to life than staying online 24-7 . Saw your paypal dispute and responded twice havent heard anything back . Offered refund less my shipping I supplied very high resolution pictures . Those pipes were in good usable condition . The only holes in the headers that I saw were for the cross over . If you were expecting some flawless pipes then man come one.... a solid set of 30 something year old pipes for 55 bux plus shipping seems reasonable to me but like I said you dont want them send em back and I will refund your money less shipping when I receive them . Seems fair to me .

Back