Anyone able to contact XS650Direct?

sleddog83

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact XS650Direct through their website contact form. Just have a couple of questions about the parts before I confirm my order. They are not answering. There is no other contact information listed. Not too impressed. If they don't respond to questions now, how are they going to respond when the order goes sideways?

Usually they are quick to reply. I sent an email yesterday and haven’t heard back from them. Somethings wrong.

Just received an email confirmation that the order was received. I suspect there’s an issue with their website and contact form. I tried to order from them over the weekend and kept getting kicked out. If in doubt maybe a quick phone call?

Is there anyone with an assessment of the front cam chain guide? Is it drilled and taped in line w oem? Do they use same one as mikes? Has mikes remedied that?

Is there anyone with an assessment of the front cam chain guide? Is it drilled and taped in line w oem? Do they use same one as mikes? Has mikes remedied that?
I actually questioned them about this last week. They claimed they hadn’t had any feedback but then suggested if I was concerned I should buy an OEM part. Tells me something may be wrong. I should have added one to my order to see what they look like.

As of 3/10, has anyone bought from them or talked with them recently? I've been trying to place an order but the PayPal link doesn't work(server connection error for the past week), won't complete the order with my CC, and they haven't responded to any emails in over a week as well.

I
As of 3/10, has anyone bought from them or talked with them recently? I've been trying to place an order but the PayPal link doesn't work(server connection error for the past week), won't complete the order with my CC, and they haven't responded to any emails in over a week as well.
I’ve made 3orders in n the past 6weeks,most recent Friday afternoon.No issues. I get their order confirmation and 5-6 days it arrives.Tried to email to track with no response.🤷‍♂️P/pal has worked for me.

This is what I've been getting for the last week when I hit the PayPal link...
Untitled.png

Back