Anyone in milwaukee area

mkesbest

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So I started a xs650 build last year in hopes to be at this years build off... needless to say, my gf bought a house, got pregnant, and my good friend who was helping me out with this went down and is now out for months with a shattered hip. IF anyone would be willing to give me hand, I have to get it buttoned up. Wiring is started and im an idiot when it comes to that. The even sadder part is I am pretty much stuck getting rid of it either once it is done or if I can get rid of it now to help clear some debt. I learned a shit load along the way and it sucks doing this, but with a little one coming, brand new house, and I have 2 other running bikes, something has to give. So if your in the area I am more than happy to provide food, drink for some garage time. I don't need you to hold my hand but an extra set helps... ecspecially if you have wiring down pat. Any takers? haha... worth a shot.

forgot, started with, now got the motor back in half wired, it has spark... just the buttoning up stuff... figured its worth a shot on here. My girl getting pregnant is what kept me out of making it to ohio this year:mad:

Attachments

• yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 42
  • roller.JPG
    roller.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 44
Back