Anyone recognize this XS1 front wheel ?

DogBunny

Motorcychologist
Top Contributor
Reaction score
20220817_192551.jpg

I saw this wheel fairly recently. I think I saw it on this Forum -- does anyone know what thread it was in?
Maybe I saw it on Facebook, or somewhere else -- does anyone know where this was posted?

I don't recognise it, sorry. Looks like Ceraini forks?
VFT mebby?
Yeah, it's the forks that I'm most interested in. I actually have a line on this set-up, I'm just curious if I first saw it here, and if the owner is a Forum member.
I will find out about the forks, and I'll share here.

20220308_133705.jpg

20220308_182218.jpg

Okay, I got the word. Yes, they are Ceriani GP fork legs. Good on the I.D. gggGary and ArcticXS.
Like a lot of us, I too am looking for non-XS1 legs to make work with the XS1 drum front wheel, but this won't be it, too $$$.

I've spent a lot of time on this. The problem with the Motolana bracket is that it looks terrible. It hides way too much of your nice brake plate, and is obtrusive.
Hey William... that strut to tie a drum to a disc fork sure looks familiar. Remember this conversation from a few years ago?

View attachment 223095
Yes, that conversation is far from forgotten, and yes, I recognized your solution when I saw the Ceriani pic. Identical.

Beautiful but unusual set-up; normally with dirt tires and Cerianis, ya'd see a spool- drum from road bike.....

How 'bout this:
AMA 4.jpg

PS - the throttle ID is still bugg'in me

Back