anyone ripped off by motorcyclecarbs.com?

swbill

Slacker garage shop
Reaction score
So I ordered $80 worth of jets from these guys over a month ago and haven't received them. Sent a dozen emails and never received a reply. Did some more looking into it today and noticed they don't even have a phone number listed. After a google search I found numerous post about people never receiving there items or waiting several months. Found many reports to the BBB and they even gave them a F grade which is the lowest the BBB gives out. Guess I need to file a claim with my credit card company.

Ouch. Rob Reill used to be a good guy to do business with, but seriously bad problems started getting reported a couple of years ago. I'm sorry to hear he hasn't cleaned up his act, and sorry to hear you got burned. Send me a PM and let me know what jets you need, I may be able to help with some stuff.

Well I filed a claim with my cc company and they refunded my money,now they are going after motorcyclecarbs.com
Thanks for the offer griz,pm sent

The problem is with motorcyclecarbs.com. Angus was just making a joke about Mike's XS former owner I believe.

Back