Avenger, new design i came up with today at work , future build , throw your opinions

4horsemen

Building is an Art
Reaction score
quick draw up on paint , for my future bike build , avenger

Attachments

• Capture.JPG avenger.JPG
    Capture.JPG avenger.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 205
I will make it rideable , just a rough sketch , it will need more realistic adjustments , for it to be a road worthy and a fun ride that's for sure !

You will more than likely want to connect that downbrace....there's a reason you don't see them floating like that...they are a major structurally important piece of the frame and unless braced otherwise, I cannot see how it's going to be ridable. The hard tail is typically joined there, the seat's hinge often welded on (in your case a bit lower which would apply lateral force onto it,) and it supports the engine. Looks cool in the drawing, would look cool in real life, but would likely either crack your frame of ride like a fish out of water.

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but just thinking realistically here. Besides that I like it. Look up Chapelle Customs "stout 33." Your drawing reminds me of a stretched version of that...also you may enjoy Jdizon's boardchop thread....very similar idea.

Attachments

• stout33-7.jpg
    stout33-7.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 184
The floating crossmember will be braced I took Tht into consideration , just forgot to add it when I drew the sketch , I'll have to finish the sketch and repost , as far as headlight goes yea could come up a bit , the seat was going for an old boardtrack style seat you practically lay down on this bike

Back