December XSOTM Nomination thread

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's December Nomination time!! :bike:
The first month was a great start to the contest, lets build on that!

Here's how it works:
First, someone "nominates" a bike they'd like to see in the XS650 of the month competition. Next, someone else "seconds" the nomination. Lastly, the owner accepts the nomination and they are in the competition.
First 5 bikes with an accepted nomination are in.

You can't nominate yourself! (However, you're encouraged to throw your bike out there for someone to else to nominate)

Nominees must be active members (logged in within the last month) and have at least 10 posts.

-- Nominators must post a photo.

Now on to the Nominations!! :)

I nominate visimpact's bike
Mike-Bike18.jpg

Mike-Bike6.jpg

WSOUL3.jpg

Candy-Flakes2.jpg

C'mon TeeCat you can do it! It's fun and easy. The more the merrier and no one says you can only nominate one.:yikes:

Does anyone know if the handlebars on the bike gggGary nominated can be acquired? I have also been a big fan of Gordon Scott"s bikes. I wonder why more people don't throw a bit of rake into their builds. Sure looks good like that. I think he mostly concentrates on pipes and such rather then bike building for customers.
jefft

Last edited:
Wow, thanks, and I accept!!!

I would like to add that my bike was built by me, without the use of any power tools or air compressor. Except for a couple holes drilled with a cordless. Cutting a frame with a hack saw is a bitch. I did have the tail welded by a friend so it was done correctly.

Does anyone know if the handlebars on the bike gggGary nominated can be acquired? I also have also been a big fan of Gordon Scott"s bikes. I wonder why more people don't throw a bit of rake into their builds. Sure looks good like that. I think he mostly concentrates on pipes and such rather then bike building for customers.
jefft

They are custom, I made them myself... There is a whole build thread on that bike here:

http://www.images.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719041&highlight=

I will be offering those bars soon in stainless and mild steel though :)

And thanks gggGary, I accept...

Id like to nominate MCW Racings drop seat chop he builds beautiful scoots

Attachments

• xs650-chop-Copy-of-Copy-of-Picture-001-587x312.jpg
    xs650-chop-Copy-of-Copy-of-Picture-001-587x312.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 359
  • xs650-chop-Copy-of-Picture-004-587x440.jpg
    xs650-chop-Copy-of-Picture-004-587x440.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 321
Back