Deus Ex Machina XS ride vid on Hellforleather

That bike is sick. I think I just found the inspiration for mine that I have been looking for.

Deus
Thats one of there SR seats on the XS,, cool shop & good cafe becoming very inner city trendy this place
only 20 min away from home & only 5min from my work,, bikes here are not cheap from the Mambo man,,,,,, $17.000 plus gets you a SR
http://www.deus.com.au/gallery/

& heres the price tag on it

Attachments

• Image0182.jpg
    Image0182.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 271
$12,750? So that's why he busts out laughing at the end of the video.

Is that a standard tank on the Hellforleather? Love the look........definantly considering turning mine into something similar :p

Its a nice looking bike but thats sure a lot of money for what seems like just an old XS with a different seat, headlight bracket, handlebars and some altered pipes and call it custom.
TC

I'm all in favor of changing public perception about these bikes. I already own enough of them that I'm ready to cash in when they go up 10x in value. I'm jealous that they seem to have access to more W650 engines over there than in the USA.

Most of the gallery I looked at were pretty original, and well made. You can spot the sameness on the W60s with the same hard tail and some other cues. But overall well executed disign/art work. Couple years back, lamos were paying $40,000.00 and up for cloned choppers with very little appeal.
So, I don't think his prices are out of line. People got to realize, there is very real labor going on building a nice bike. Even though I build my own, if I had the dough, I'd buy or commission a build from Dues.

Back