Dilema-Can I cut up a new xs650?

NO!, I defecate on your shadow you effin' Vandal. Resto and ride.
I thought that was a little strong.
Personally I wouldn't piss on em if he was on fire, just maybe spit on him once or twice tho.
And I do agree with you Fred about cutting up a nice restorable 650. If a guy wants to hack something up find one that someone already started on and gave up or is in such bad shape it's not worth restoring.

Last edited:
Restore them, chop them, ride them, because what will they be worth when the internal combustion engine is outlawed? It will happen and probably real soon.

Scott

Uh, wait a minute fred... that could happen. :yikes: Eventually, people will forget, the only reason we have a 1st Amendment is because we have a 2nd Amendment. :offtopic:

Restore them, chop them, ride them, because what will they be worth when the internal combustion engine is outlawed? It will happen and probably real soon.

Scott

A dystopian future? Perish the thought!
C61CF241-2F3E-4379-9699-302CB98BFC96.jpeg

Uh, wait a minute fred... that could happen. :yikes: Eventually, people will forget, the only reason we have a 1st Amendment is because we have a 2nd Amendment. :offtopic:

Hi Tebo,
I read someplace that what a home intruder fears most ain't meeting a lady holding a handgun.
It's meeting an angry naked man holding a 5-iron.

Back