DOH! and Happy New Year!

sseres

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
May your New Years be full of greatness, and not full of :doh:'s!!!

full

I went last year it was pretty cool, i entered a bike in it this year but i was too late and they were out of space but got me squared away for next year. Lotta cool people hangin out in a warehouse with cool bikes there was everything from a two wheel drive dirt bike to a sportster with a winch on the front to a steam powered bike. I would suggest checkin it out especially if you live that close, i gotta drive 5 hours for it haha, but my tattoo artist is up there too so im gonna check out the show and get some work done, cant wait

Send it down to me, I'll weld it up for ya.

Alternatively, I need a left side cover if you decide to buy a different one then I'll buy that one from ya.

YamChop... It's yours for shipping if you don't mind if I keep the alternator cover. I'll send in a USPS priority mail box if you're game..

Do you know the "why" it happened.
It wasn't the lugs that around the stator housing not being lined up was it?
The reason I ask is I have found two that weren't lined up and they broke the dogs/lugs trying to beat the side case on. Or that is what I'm guessing.

Do you know the "why" it happened.
It wasn't the lugs that around the stator housing not being lined up was it?
The reason I ask is I have found two that weren't lined up and they broke the dogs/lugs trying to beat the side case on. Or that is what I'm guessing.

true confession. Couldn't get my HHB clutch to adjust (the whole too tight to go into first, too slippy at any RPM over 3000) but I'd rolled myself down the hill. I though, "hey, maybe I lost that bb in there." So, I stuck one in there, but obviously I did have enough parts because now the cover wouldn't seat, hanging on the clutch push rod. Here's where the real brains came in -- I thought I'd bolt the cover on just enough so that the pressure of the cover pushes the clutch plates apart just enough to slip so I can get it in gear AND get me back up the hill.

But, hey, I told everyone else it was just metal fatigue :)

Back