Engine seals

If they are ARS as claimed... they're good seals.

I've had good luck with Mike's seals. I don't understand the fitment. The headline says to '79, underneath includes '80 and 81, Special II only. I thought all '74+ engines were the same. U.S. at least.

Tour Max is just a house label from K&L Distributing. Tour Max carb boots are manufactured by ARS, and the engine seals may be as well. If so the ARS markings will be on the seals. Could you take a look and let us know?

Yes they are the same Grizld Tourmax on the left and Mike's / xs 650 direct on the right in both pics. I purchased a parts stash a month ago with a new pack from xs 650 direct. Got seals for a few engines, just need the engines to put them in lol! Working on that!

20190126_075227.jpg
20190126_075354.jpg

What are manufacturer are these?? SEE PHOTO.

Attachments

• PSE LYO  key logo.JPG
    PSE LYO key logo.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 83
Humm, interesting. "Our barcode system helps to prevent pick faults in type and batch. With our global network of leading manufacturers we are able to choose the most suitable products for you" My machinist, bless his sick soul, went off on a 20 min dissertation on Germans vs Japanese methodology of production tolerance in order to lower off spec items. The Japs did it such that they don't come back, Germans just a lower recall number. He worked for a machine tool mfg. in his youth.

Back