Wanted - first build searching for a dirt cheap 1970- 1983 xs650

wmarsh4

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in southeast indiana, im looking for something close to me dirt cheap, looking to do my first build, any helpers or leads or just generous people shoot me all bikes known that are cheap. Greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time..

Posted via Mobile

This: http://www.adhuntr.com/ is a link to the Craigslist mega-search site. You can specify the other sites (Kinji, eBay, etc.), states, large cities, regions for adhuntr to search. Great way to cover a lot of sources for what you want quickly.

One caution. Adhuntr might show one item (XS650) for a particular craigslist city and ignore a bunch more there. Best thing is to do a search of that city's craigslist to see what, if anything, it missed.

Thanks Bill, but for some reason I'm having no luck with that site on my cell phone. I will check it out for sure. When I get computer access, been wanting to do a build for a long time now just never had the funds to do so. Now I got my shit together and its the first thing im doing. Thanks.

anyone and everyone add additional info about your bike if you wanna work out a deal. Or just any more leads. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile

I seen that post on my app and it said expired couldnt pull up anymore. Thanks alot. Just spike with the guy and its mine. Now gotta find a motor. Thanks alot. Thought it was gone already.

NOW LOOKING FOR A ENGINE FOR A 1975 XS650 Any leads on that from anyone would be greatly appreciated, and thanks again Bill for your help in the find, I'm gonna be updating this site throughout my whole build, always open for opinions on hardtails, stretch and rake for someone 6'1", also wanting to put a seat on back somehow for my girl so any info on how to do so is appreciated, thanks.

NOW LOOKING FOR A ENGINE FOR A 1975 XS650 Any leads on that from anyone would be greatly appreciated, and thanks again Bill for your help in the find, I'm gonna be updating this site throughout my whole build, always open for opinions on hardtails, stretch and rake for someone 6'1", also wanting to put a seat on back somehow for my girl so any info on how to do so is appreciated, thanks.

hey buddy..i have a 1978 xs650...was lik 95% complete when I got it as a project..i have no title(waiting for a friend to find it) from a deal we made... and ive torn into it and it needs sleves to be honed, new valves,and a cleaning of the head....

its somewhat in pieces,bagged up in my garage... motor is out,just dissassemlbed it last few weeks...was sitting for 15 year.

shoot me an offer and ill let it ALL go,but you will ave to pick it up in Hoffman estaets illinios

call or text me

847 721 4137

Back