I just heated it alittle

weekendrider

Iron Horse cowboy
Top Contributor
Reaction score
with the weed burner.... then this smoke came out the top and sparks out the bottom.
What is wrong?
How do I fix it??

Attachments

• DSCN1334.jpg
    DSCN1334.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 155
What were you trying to do in the 1st place ? Did you have weeds growing out of your bike ?

BWHAHAHAHA Thanks Scrambled. Just having a little fun(I thought) with a picture that looked like something other than what it was. The little bride snapped it while I was cleaning off the red gumbo all the while chiding me for riding through the ditchs just to get a shot on a rock. It wasn't till we looked later we relized it looked like I was trying to burn the bike up. The end of the pressure washer looking like a torch, the reflection of the yellow washer creating the "sparks" and yes I'm a smoker and had just "puffed".

gggGary next time I'll check the calendar before attempts at levity.

"The little bride snapped it while I was cleaning off the red gumbo all the while chiding me for riding through the ditchs just to get a shot on a rock."

Saw your Autumn shots and wondered what that was on your tires. Thought it was leaves. Nice pics.

What kind of muffler is on there, if you don't mind me asking?

uebe they are some OLD pea shooters(?). Some baffling pleasant rumble for anything under 4K.
They get to "talkin" above 5K. It kinda fits with the take a decent '83 and turn it into a rat bike theme.
Glad you liked the autum pics.

Back