I'm off...

But most of you knew that already...

Leaving for Michigan as soon as I finish dribbling oatmeal on my teeshirt. I'll try to check in from time to time but won't be around much until a week from today.

Y'all behave.

Or not...
Whatever you're doing DE do it well.

Thinking we'll be in your area. Brother David rented a place e near the shore NW of Clare. Frankfort? Should be there sometime tomorrow if he gets here. Flight delayed in Dallas.
That's a little over 1.5 hours South. Frankfort is a beautiful area. Enjoy! Some good fishing out on the big lake there.

Home again, safe and sound. 2750 miles in 4 days is a bit much for my wrinkled old ass! I may never leave the State of Maine again.

Many lies were told, many chains were yanked, many restaurants/diners were patronized, much good (and some not so good...) food was consumed.

Hadn't see Brother Dave in 25 years nor brother Chuck in 4 (as nearly as we can remember...) We came to the conclusion that the next 25 year reunion might be a bit sparsely attended...:yikes:

PNC.jpg

Me (with the hairy face) and Brother Chuck.

PND.jpg

Me and Brother Dave.

Next year meet somewhere closer to you ?
Otherwise the next reunion might be one down and 2 up ?
Anyway I'm glad you all had a good time

Glad you had a good trip, DE, albeit it quick with many miles. I hope you found a couple of good restaurants. Traverse City is just 45 minutes from me....and I try to avoid it like the plague in the summer, when the population more than doubles. There are many great wineries, some breweries, and it's named the cherry capital for good reason. A lot of great riding through the countryside!

Next year meet somewhere closer to you ?
Otherwise the next reunion might be one down and 2 up ?
Anyway I'm glad you all had a good time
Sadly, that was very probably the last time any of us will see each other. Neither of them is well enough to travel, David will be weeks recovering from the flights with his back issues.

We pretty much agreed that traveling any distance to attend whomever's funeral was unnecessary...the Guest of Honor is not gonna know anyway.

Sadly, that was very probably the last time any of us will see each other. Neither of them is well enough to travel, David will be weeks recovering from the flights with his back issues.

We pretty much agreed that traveling any distance to attend whomever's funeral was unnecessary...the Guest of Honor is not gonna know anyway.
That’s great you got together. My living family is very small and I live an hour from my sister. My wife has a big family and we mange to get together on a fairly regular basis.

I've also got two brothers, Paul. One disappeared years ago and ain't been seen since. The other has dementia and doesn't recognize anyone anymore. Trust me when I say I'm plum tickled you guys got to visit one last time.

Home again, safe and sound. 2750 miles in 4 days is a bit much for my wrinkled old ass! I may never leave the State of Maine again.

Many lies were told, many chains were yanked, many restaurants/diners were patronized, much good (and some not so good...) food was consumed.

Hadn't see Brother Dave in 25 years nor brother Chuck in 4 (as nearly as we can remember...) We came to the conclusion that the next 25 year reunion might be a bit sparsely attended...:yikes:

View attachment 251116

Me (with the hairy face) and Brother Chuck.

View attachment 251117

Me and Brother Dave.
Way to go DE
what a great reunion. Make sure it’s an annual event at the least

Back