Bob Kelly III

Ranch Kid from way back,.... that got Old !
Reaction score
for about 5 days I have been trying to log in and post with google...
Travis asked if I tried internet explorer ( I had not at that time)
I forgot my password and one thing lead to another and I never did try internet explorer...till now
and low and behold it works !
it works just fine but the question is why does it work with internet explorer and not with google
that I have been using for years up to this point ? I hate internet explorer and will not use it
this is just to give Travis some info. so maybe he can find it... if not I'll never be on this forum again
I only got internet explorer going so I could tell Travis because I know he is trying to fix the problem
Yes the forest fire went around our humble abode with no problems, I sold the Ranch finally
and I bought 3 bikes a 2012 Kawasaki 250R, a CSC RX4, and a CSC TT250 for my Kid.
so far it's been the hottest summer ever here in Weed,CA. several days over 100 deg.
and we've settled into a daily average of the mid 90's now...
I hope all is fine with you guys , I miss you hard heads !
Bob....

Note# as the 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R is in the shop in the back yard at the moment I have only ridden it once but it fits me like a glove
and I am supper happy with how it handles it's a play bike for the back roads and something to tinker with, the CSCRX4 won't be here till the end of September unfortunately., but the CSC TT 250 should arrive tomorrow for the Kid.... we'll see. hopefully the Kid and I can go ride together soon !
.....Bob..........

Works fine with firefox but I need to go to the main forum page to log in. If I get an email notice of a thread reply and use the link, the log in doesn't work, need to go to the main page then log in. This is only an issue if I have closed firefox, otherwise I stay logged in. Trav is aware.

Switched to using Brave browser instead of Google. It's based on Google's open architecture but much less intrusive when it comes to tracking, better ad blocking, lighter use of memory, etc. Jim wrote about Brave not long ago. I've not noticed any issues with Brave. It sometimes helps to clear all cookies and cache once in awhile on any browser.

Every time I get on here I have to log in lately. It used to work fine until recently and now if I log on then check my emails or anything else I will have to log on again. I must point out I'm no tech wiz, far from it.

Every time I get on here I have to log in lately. It used to work fine until recently and now if I log on then check my emails or anything else I will have to log on again. I must point out I'm no tech wiz, far from it.

I'm having to log in every time as well and don't have this problem with any other site.

that's just weird.... never had to do that before as it kept me logged in....
this time before I did anything I logged in....and presto i can post. Evidently it is not keeping me completely logged in now.
still google, but a different computer using windows 10 pro.
my big fancy computer finally got here...
the Ninja has suffered more sense I got it than in all the time it's been around in it's life before ! it's fell over in the shop twice!
and this last time I had the back tire off and it busted the tip of the fairing by the windshield ! the turn signal in the back and put
a nasty gouge in the rear fairing by the passengers seat .... I'm not doing so good with it !!!
first order of the day is to fix the rear stand I made so it can't fall over sideways !!!! AURGH then gearing and carb idle screw twist. ....
but at least I can post ! LOL
....Bob...........

I had this issue once before. I was using the safari app on my iPhone. When I switched over to Firefox it stopped.:shrug:

interesting.... it kept me logged in from earlier this morning.... that's good at least that works
but it looks as if EVEN THOUGH it looked like I was logged in ( it had Bob Kelly at the top and all ) so it knew who I was....
I was NOT logged in.... because the add response or post at the bottom was not there ...anywhere that I could find...
So Travis.... look at the Keep you logged in area of the code, I hadn't logged in for a long time, and it probably logged me out
But it did recognize me so I THOUGHT i was logged in, but wasn't.... that caused my problem I was having I think...
it seams the post box only appears if your logged in ( obviously, now) so if you don't see a post box it means you need to log in to make the site happy ! ....
work on the 2012 Kawasaki 250R Ninja went fairly well this morning... I got a 43 tooth sprocket on the back wheel now
( instead of the 45 tooth) and the fairing off the right side.... i think I'll have to take off the fairing on the left side as well to fit my hand in there to turn the air screw a bit... I made my jack stand much more stable now so falling off the jackstand should not be an issue any more. HAHAHHA
anyway.... back to work !
Bob.......

Back