Mike's xs fl

That may happen like i said before there is always big brother looking over your shoulder and there are sharks out there in business that love to stomp on a new starter business. Who is to say that MIKEXS is not trying to branch his business out and just wants to sit on top and get the royality. You never know who you go into business with until you start and just maybe these guys need the time to learn the business BUT!! they in the last month from just reading on here lost thousands of dollars of business because they can't get it together. I agree with HUGH NO NEW BUSINESS comes out and raises prices right away unless you never looked at the customer base and its just a MONEY THING NOT CUSTOME THING. I myself have danced around them and spent over $3000.00 in parts and parts i would have never use because I AM A CUSTOMER and DO NOT WANT TO WAIT 9 DAYS to get parts that i paid for and those people who paid for next day or 2 ND DAY delivery i would be PISSED.
If i was one of there vendors selling them parts and see what is going on . I would be on the phone everyday.
I WISH THEM THE BEST I REALLY DO and hope they get it together. I have owned a HONDA DEALERSHIP and three Chopper Shops in the last 35 years and as a BUSINESS MAN RETIRED and do this just because i love to build bikes.
SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT

I have just sent an e-mail to Mikes, waiting on another order - 25 days since payment & still not here...???
Starting to wonder as were talking about a bit of $$$ here.
Not trying to kick them when they have obvious issues - I think they could have sold about 300 PWK carb sets in the last 3 months if they had them in stock.

Cheers.

I was going to take a leap of faith and place an order with Mikes, but when I went to checkout, I received an "Untrusted Connection" message. Unwilling to put our family computer's health at risk, I immediately left the website. I sent an e-mail about the situation to Mikes, along with telling them of the blows their business reputation seems to be taking among this group. I suggested they check out this website, and clear up any misunderstandings. I hope it helps, because I want to get my '80 special together and RIDE!

Jeff

I guess all the suppliers are flat out. I ordered my Weld on hardtail from Elswick on the 9th March and still waiting on it to be be made. Takes Robert over two weeks to respond back to any emails. He is apologetic but flat tack busy trying to keep up.

I wonder when yamaha will catch on and start reproducing the XS650? We have triumph reproducing he Bonnie, Kawasaki has the W650, I even see that the Royal Enfield is still in production and being exported again.

I went back to buying VM 34 CARBS they worked good and yes i had good luck so far with the Flat slides but 25 days i would have sent your money back and said i am sorry we are out of stock. WEB STILL SAYS OUT OF STOCK
I don't think a email was needed they know whats going on i am sure and they are just trying to get this going. Like i said before there is more to this story.

Received the 1st order this afternoon - 26 days....must be a record surely..??
Waiting on the second one now - has been about 14 days so far, will give it another week.....:thumbsup:

I have just sent an e-mail to Mikes, waiting on another order - 25 days since payment & still not here...???
Starting to wonder as were talking about a bit of $$$ here.
Not trying to kick them when they have obvious issues - I think they could have sold about 300 PWK carb sets in the last 3 months if they had them in stock.

Cheers.

Received the 1st order this afternoon - 26 days....must be a record surely..??
Waiting on the second one now - has been about 14 days so far, will give it another week.....:thumbsup:[/QUOT

USPS shipping from mikes used to take 10 days to Far North Queensland unless ordering on Saturday. Could put money on it.

I ordered on 4/5.. just got an email with a shipping label has been created. so I should see it by next week I hope.. six days with two non business days in the middle??? not so bad

Placed an order with Mike's XS on the 8th, just got shipping conformation, due here on the 19th, 'bout what I expected. I'd like things to go faster but as long as I know what the norm is I'm happy. Judging from the fact that they charged the whole amount to my card i'm assuming it's all coming. :D

Placed an order for a Pamco kit and a few other parts on Friday, April 8. Got shipping confirmation today, the 12th. Expected delivery (from the UPS notification) is the 15th. Fingers crossed...

Kent

54inches - I remember the prices changed within two or three days from when I started the thread below. Got the needles and seats at the old price and shipping was same day and merch arrived UPS ground which is automatic 2nd day here. If not, I might still be stuck :) Ah, the good old days. Hey - they were real....

I think the prices changed the very next day after I placed my order. I could go through my records if it' important.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6344

54inches - I remember the prices changed within two or three days from when I started the thread below. Got the needles and seats at the old price and shipping was same day and merch arrived UPS ground which is automatic 2nd day here. If not, I might still be stuck :) Ah, the good old days. Hey - they were real....

I think the prices changed the very next day after I placed my order. I could go through my records if it' important.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6344

No sir, not at all, just gauging the time frame that the mob turns violent. :lol:

I think it is about 10 weeks from what I remember in school!!!!:yikes:

i HATE the omars page. annoying. ordered stuff from mikes no phone number, no tracking 3 days later, decided im going to order from xs650central instead and refuse the order from mikes if i ever get it. ill get my money back from paypal anyway. ha! whats this customer service thing everyone keeps talking about?

I ordered a couple weeks ago and got it pretty quick. With in 5 business days. Placed another order on monday, well see how long this one takes. Im guessing monday or tue of next week.

Back