My new mechanic

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
OK guys
I been saying I got to get out of town to go down to Carolina Beach NC to go see my new mechanic. Well he showed up on the 13th 7 pounds 13 oz. Now I got three little dudes to maybe follow in there grandfathers foot steps.
So anyone need any parts or harnesses THINK QUICK because I am out of here NEXT WEEK and won't be back for a while.
CHECK OUT THE PARTS and here for the first time is
RIVER ELLIS GRANT
HAVE A GREAT DAY:thumbsup:
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_1557.JPG
    IMG_1557.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 137
You know its funny... I got 5 kids all went to collage because I never did and all of them grew up in the motorcycle and Tattoo shops with me and my wives. (YES WIVES)
Couldn't hold onto them HAHA BUT none of them ever got into motorcycles. Three of them can ride dirt bikes but never got interested in what dad did. Don't get me wrong they all did great for themselves and make real good money. From the littlest who is a EMT then a School Teacher then my oldest daughter who grew up a bad ass now runs a chemical company then my son that was a nerd who now is a computer genius and then Rivers Dad a tennis bum who is my carbon copy but smarter than me and runs big name motels. So I hoping for one of the new little guys to get dirty wrenchen HAHA

Congrats, Pops!

Sometimes things skip a generation. My daughters were all born in Cape May Couthouse, raised in Dennisville and then we moved to even more rural S.E. Indiana. Where did they go as soon as they left home? Suburbia.
Hoping the grand babies yearn for country life.

When did you move from Courthouse. You may know people I know. I know everyone knows the RAFF's They had the junk/scrap place. Brian is a close friend. I lived in Wildwood for years and had a motorcycle shop in BURLEIGH and TATTOO shop at 7 and New Jersey in NWW with my partner. If you were into bikes then you had to know Righters Kawasaki and just to throw some names of guys who worked for me PJ SHAW-TROOPIE aka JUNIOR- BUTCH HAMMER the cop- JOHN SNYDER and I can go on and on. Don from Righters died about a year ago. Small world but I am like horseshit I was all over.

We bailed So. jersey in '92.....wasn't into riding much more than a Yami 175 to get back and forth to work from Dville to Woodbine along the RR tracks.
Lots of friends and bikes around the Wenonah area. Old stomping grounds there.

I use to have a shop in Philly too back then SOUTH PHILLY MOTORCYCLES and DRAG RACED motorcycles at ATCO. I am a PHILLY boy and built the CABLE SYSTEMS in Philly from 1973 to 1989. HAHA small world. I also was a 1% in Philly for a while.

Back