My Son

h3llb3nt1

XSiv
Reaction score
I've seen much in my 42 years but tonight my 16 month old son takes the cake. While changing his diaper after his afternoon nap he arched a pee stream directly in his mouth and then looks at me like I did it:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:DIts amazing just how indifferent you become of getting peed, pooped or spit on. I certainly will jd750ace

Amazing and disgusting at the same time! Makes good stories for his dates when he brings them home one of these days!
If you have made it 42 years then time is already accelerating on you, I'm sure. I'm 43 and my son was born about 3 years ago in my mind, but it was 9.

Yep, That will be a good story to tell for sure. I don't see that one getting old anytime soon. I've been pee'd on,pooped on and been thrown up on, I won't be talking about that one. I know it's been said, but they grow up too fast. Mine are soon to be 14 and 10, they are still my babies.

Mine threw up while I had him on my shoulders, and since I'm bald, it just ran right down my face! That one's in the vault.

My 11 week old son pee'd on me yesterday for the first time,missed my mouth thank God!
He puked down my neck the other day too , Ive re-instated the wife the main nappy changer...
Ill stick to fixing the cars/bikes/house & she can 'baby-fix'...:cool:

Last edited:
I'm happy to say that I have 2 daughters - no projectile urinating:D

My eldest did have a diaper blowout on my wife's pants one time though - white pants, and we were out for dinner :yikes:

Did you scope? LOL

like jd says savor the moment, all of have those stories, my oldest just fininished 5 years with the marines hmx now at school in daytona beach, where did that time go. The younger boy once had to go on the plane at take off, the attendent said no, so he peed in a bag in his seat and my wife handed it to the attendant made her day.
:laugh:

My daughter peed, pooped and puked on me plenty of times. My favorite: when she was about 6 months old, I was in a cast up to my hip. Since I couldn't get around real well, I watched her all the time. One afternoon we were up in the TV room over the garage, she was on a blanket on the floor in front of the TV. She had a mild case of diaper rash and for that reason wasn't wearing a diaper, she was on her stomach just looking around and all of a sudden she squeezed out an amazingly huge poop. :yikes: That's when I realized all the diaper stuff was downstairs in her bedroom. :doh: Oh, man... I washed my hands like every 5 minutes for the next two days! :laugh:

:laugh:
Its great to hearing how everyone goes through the same pee & cack 'problems'..:thumbsup:
Ive got 5 girls from 30yrs down to 5, I often changed their nappies(diapers) , but this latest boy baby makes me nervous, not only can he piss 3-4 feet but he seems to cack a lot more than the girls ever did....
Or is my memory going?

my Stepson is no better . He regularly pees and vomits after drinking and he is 37 !:D

Buddy of mine about his infant son: 'How the hell can he drink 6 ounces of brown formula and turn it into 3 pounds of green shit?' :laugh:

Back