My Son

Buddy of mine about his infant son: 'How the hell can he drink 6 ounces of brown formula and turn it into 3 pounds of green shit?' :laugh:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

My son's second birthday: Thomas the Tank Engine cake. Blue. The kid eats icing all afternoon Saturday.
Next day, we are at the in-laws watching football, and he grabs the wall and starts pushing (you guys know the position!)

My wife says "I'll get it." Love that woman, I had just cracked the top on a Shiner Bock anyway! So, she opens the diaper, eyes bug out like this:yikes: And she slaps the diaper back down, with a very confused look, tells me in a whisper, "IT'S GREEN"
I said, "Baby, he shits green all the time" Then she rolls it back and shows me this load of ASTROTURF GREEN SHIT!!!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

IF YOU HAVE BLUE ICING, AND A BABY WITH A SWEET TOOTH, DON'T PANIC!!1:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm a NICU nurse, the other day I was changing a diaper on a little premie and he let out a burst of gas that made me jump. It was so loud and unexpected it scared the hell out of me, some other nurses saw my reaction and just laughed.

Back