klr650goldwing

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Being challenged, I'm having trouble joining this group. I don't think I'm officially a member yet, even though I have tried to become one. Can anyone show me the way? l have a room reserved for the May Rally, but that is about all I have accomplished.

I have been lingering around here since the 70s and have joined the Society a few different times. But now I'd like to get the full flavor of the club and attend a rally and ride some good roads with some good people.

I ride a B model.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg!
You’ll be in good company riding a XS650B. There may be a couple more coming from the Twin Cities. I expect you know where the thread is. You and @Mikey need to get together.

The 650 Society has a Facebook page. @desmoman900 is the director. The Dick Russell Memorial Rally is his doing.

As far as joining the group. I believe you’ve done it. Welcome aboard!

Welcome, Greg!

We love our B models here. How about a pic of yours?
Here is mine, one of four XS650's I own and ride regularly:

XS650B.jpg

Last edited:
Being challenged, I'm having trouble joining this group. I don't think I'm officially a member yet, even though I have tried to become one. Can anyone show me the way? l have a room reserved for the May Rally, but that is about all I have accomplished.

I have been lingering around here since the 70s and have joined the Society a few different times. But now I'd like to get the full flavor of the club and attend a rally and ride some good roads with some good people.

I ride a B model.

Thanks,

Greg
Welcome Greg,
All here by my experience are welcoming willing and able to help anyone who would ask.
It don’t take much to be an official member here; just some enthusiasm, pictures and posts of your biking life, oh and don’t forget we like pictures. I can’t help with the rally thing as I’m over the pond in Blighty.

Gregg welcome once you signed up your in
You don't need to contribute a dime if you don't want to just hang out, these guys are the best
I'm envious that I won't make the rally this year but there are an open and fun group to hang with and
I'm hoping that the weather is great
Mikey

Back