new to the forum

lowlife113

XS650 Member
Reaction score
hey everyone my name is erik. i have been lurking around the forum for quite some time and finally decided to join. i am not new to building custom rides but i started my first bobber build about 2 months ago so your input is always appreciated. here are some pics to get me started and ill post some more tomorrow. all of the fab work is done by myself.

25g5sox.jpg

2n9xpqt.jpg

and this one next to my buddies new 883 nightster
huliwy.jpg

I'd narrow up the bottom of your apes to match the width of the triple trees so the frontend follow alittle more but it's look good. run'n a foot clutch? or put'n it on the shifter?

ok so here are a couple more pics of the more important stuff. the bike is roughly done i just got my custom throttle cable in the mail today and just waiting on one stupid banjo fitting. im going to ride it for a week or so before i send everything to powder and paint to make sure that there are no kinks i need to work out.
zwhz4l.jpg

i know the model a light is sort of cliche but i like it
ifx2zb.jpg

direct linkage foot clutch im curious as to how well the throw is going to work i have it set up pretty short right now and i have cut the adjuster screw down still
358sx79.jpg

made my own kickstand out of a 22mm wrench i though it was a cool idea
20asymf.jpg

got my brake linkage done today
2z8b2mh.jpg

custom fender mount bolts on from under the seat
351vfyb.jpg

Back