No spark

TGOOD

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Ok... here's one for you my brother's .Only getting spark for two maybe three revaluations !!! And still with cycling key to off position .Note this bike is really nothing I can fully go off if factory manual. All I have is knuckle buster manual . I know not many of u like seeing a chopped and bobbed bike like mine but it's my baby girl .And I love it .lol. Just need a direction .Been through the bike multiple times, think I'm overlookingsomething.

17963.jpeg

Power goes in one side, through the primary and out the other wire to the TCI box.

Could I have them swapped? My understanding is that this coil it doesn't matter ! Is that circorr ?

Correct. It'll spark either way.

Didn't you already have a thread going on this?

So am i, no excuse.......i don't post in your threads due to so many threads of the same thing, the information is lost/mute or has to be repeated.........

Go to your prfile page and look under postings...........When the page loads go to the bottom of the page and it states .."Find all posts" and/or "Find all threads"... Then you can find where you have been posting...........or bookmark the Thread..........

Back