For Sale - Parts

hooktool

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I am quite ignorant with what I have. My husband passed away in February. He had gotten rid of most of the stuff, but now I am trying to find homes for the rest of these
IMG_5734.jpeg
toys.

He dabbled with building motorcycles, but successfully built an xs650 several years ago. Is it clear that this is from an xs650? Is there interest for it here?

He also has a few frames and I think a motor.

No telling what I’ve got. Anyone close to the Nashville area interested in helping me sort this stuff out? 🙏🏻

I am quite ignorant with what I have. My husband passed away in February. He had gotten rid of most of the stuff, but now I am trying to find homes for the rest of these View attachment 248049toys.

He dabbled with building motorcycles, but successfully built an xs650 several years ago. Is it clear that this is from an xs650? Is there interest for it here?

No telling what I’ve got. Anyone close to the Nashville area interested in helping me sort this stuff out? 🙏🏻
That crank is from either a Kawasaki or Suzuki 2stroke triple.
My condolences on the loss of your husband.

I am quite ignorant with what I have. My husband passed away in February. He had gotten rid of most of the stuff, but now I am trying to find homes for the rest of these View attachment 248049toys.

Back