Project something different

ZwijntjUHH

XS650 Member
Reaction score
After having build a XS750(tripple) caféracer it was time for something different.

DSC8234recht%2B..jpg

Made in holland :)

please give me jour comments

08-09-14%2B-%2B1.jpg

08-09-14%2B-%2B2.jpg

08-09-14%2B-%2B3.jpg

08-09-14%2B-%2B4.jpg

08-09-14%2B-%2B6.jpg

DSC09271.jpg

Ooh, that's pretty.
Floral tank paint, hidden controls, backward grips, rear end so complicated that I can't quite see how it works, what's not to love?

I would like to know more about the wing arm also, excellent def different.

Thanks

Suspension
All rose joints and a suzuki GSXR 1000 shocker (needs a softer spring)
Total travel about 4,5cm

DSC09286.jpg

DSC09290.jpg

DSC09275.jpg

DSC09282.jpg

DSC09273.jpg

Exhaust
Home made one off full Titanium, colors will come in time :thumbsup:

DSC09280.jpg

DSC09284.jpg

Rose joint? What North America calls a Heim Joint?
You could soften that spring by mounting it on a mandrel in a cylindrical grinding machine to grind the spring's circular cross section into a D-shape?

Dude I was just gonna ask about those pipes. I figured they were custom done. So sick looking! I have to ask man, how do those tires do on the road? I would think scary. I have always liked the look of a meaty front tire but figured it would wear out stupid fast and not have too good of traction on asphalt. Nice work!

I have often admired what Europeans do with motorcycles. I think it's because they are closer to the Renaissance. If Leonardo da Vinci were here today, he would be riding a motorcycle, but not until he made it HIS motorcycle.

Godetevi . La vita è semplice

genieten. het leven is eenvoudig

(Thanks, Google)

rear suspension acts like a girder front... very novel. love the way you linked the bottom front pivots inboard of the frame rail, kinda gives a hardtail look by hiding the link away too...

...and how that cross member goes right through the bung in the botton of the backbone, it's a nice way to tie them in, rock solid. lots to like here.

Back