Resisting Temptation

XJ :heart: Skull

Skull :heart: XJ

XJ :heart: 77

Skull :gun: 77

I think i remember you were a prospect for the red shoe brigade................red shoe laces............when do you become a fully shoed member........:devil:......i know how much you love 77 as well

All good........:cheers:

That was back when I thought he was a hitman for the skinheads. Then we discovered he and I both belong to one of the most annoying minorities of all, where he's a fixer and I'm a player. BTW, 77 was interesting because he's in NYC with a motorcycle. What is it about him that gets you fired up?

77 was interesting because he's in NYC with a motorcycle. What is it about him that gets you fired up?

Seriously if you liked or like him so much ask Travis to rescind his ban or get a bunch of 77 lovers and petition Travis for his return............It's up to you. I.m not interested in explaining again, (you asked to same question before and i answered and gave my reasons).

Hay 650Skull Might I ask what that picture is in your avatar ?
and check the gums of your Puppy if he's having trouble chewing bones because sometimes a bone splinter will get wedged in between the teeth.... that's quite painful for them , I had to remove a large splinter with a pare of pliers one time from my German sheppard pup....
it took 2 people to do it ! LOL
Bob.........

Back