Selling Mike parts at higher price?

You say his 'entrapenerial' skills are non-existent, and to show how, you tell us how they're brilliant. Yawn! Every part has a supplier, who's a snake if he didn't smelt the iron ore himself?

strange that this is such an issue.

Do you get all bent out of shape that one grocery store sells you breakfast cereal at a markup over what your regular grocery store sells it for?

if you don't like a stores prices don't buy from them. It's a very simple process and nothing to jump onto a soapbox for.

strange that this is such an issue.

Do you get all bent out of shape that one grocery store sells you breakfast cereal at a markup over what your regular grocery store sells it for?

if you don't like a stores prices don't buy from them. It's a very simple process and nothing to jump onto a soapbox for.

If you go back to the original post, that was pretty much the point. He was just trying to let people know that they should beware, and save money by buying directly from Mikes.
For most people money's pretty tight right now, so yeah, they get a little wound up about big price differences. He was trying to help everyone out, and save them some money.

DLD1

I don't know how tight money can be. A guy on ebay is selling a clutch ball for $24.95. So don't lose one they cost to much to replace.

I have watched a few of his .99 cent start items and bought them if they stayed low. I did win a few items and can assure you he lost money on my buys. If I need it and can get the same item from Mike for less I buy there. If I can find it chaeper somewhere else I buy there. Common sense and not much different then everyone else. If I get screwed I stop sending them money. So far no screwings from either, just less then good customer service but they have the parts and I am glad to get them when I need them.

Back