Free - Start of a pass it forward thread

Decided to go with the Saddlemen Seat Cover as a temporary fix through the winter. I'll let you know if I decide to change seats entirely.

Great thread guys !!
I am looking for a swingarm & pivot bolt to fit a 77.
A set of wide tracker style bars, and a left front caliper & rotor.
A set of header pipes, pitted is ok, i will blast & paint.
Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Great thread guys !!
I am looking for a swingarm & pivot bolt to fit a 77.
A set of wide tracker style bars, and a left front caliper & rotor.
A set of header pipes, pitted is ok, i will blast & paint.
Any help will be appreciated.

i have a set of header pipes for you. and a swing arm pivot bolt. shoot me a PM.

Hello all! I am in need of the gas cap latch pin. The little pin that goes in here, has a e clip on one end. I'm nearing the end of my build and cannot find this thing anywhere! I've got a bent up nail jammed through there until I can find this thing. Does anyone have an old busted gas tank sitting around and could spare this little pin?

Anyone have the specs on their left sidecover bolts? I assumed that I could get them at the hardware store, but dont know any info on sizing/thread.

So, got to admit, I'm pretty darn proud of this thread. I know its helped out alot of people. I'll be at Barber this Saturday so if anyone needs any parts I've got listed just let me know and I'll bring them down. My grandfather will be driving a car so size isn't an issue on parts.

Still have handlebars, tank, exhaust, speedo piece on the wheel, air boxes, and front fork set up. Let me know.

ooh...will that tank and forks ship? how much together and individual to 19154?
thanks!

That's ok I plan on cutting up the tank...won't be holding fuel. Can I get shipping prices on each and both please? 19154

Thanks!

I am in need of a shifer, a drivers LH peg, and some coils.

Also like to find a tank off a early to mid 70's yamaha two stroke trail bike.

Posted via Mobile

That's ok I plan on cutting up the tank...won't be holding fuel. Can I get shipping prices on each and both please? 19154

Thanks!

Yeah man, it'll take a few days (forewarning) I'm 22, in college (14hours) and work 40 hours a week(40) but I'll try to on Monday. I've also got to get a shipping quote on some headers for another guy.

Back