Thoughts and prayers for Mikey

Mikey and his friend Peter rode with us at the Ozarks Rally May 4-7. Unfortunately Mikey went wide on a corner and went over in gravel, taking a blow to his chest. He was sitting up and talking while waiting for the ambulance. He was transported to Mountain View AR hospital where they stated he had 5 broken ribs. Was then sent on to a regional Hospital in Batesville AR where he was released late the next day. (a Saturday)
With bikes loaded on the trailer, Peter started driving them homewards Sunday morning, after stopping for a night with friends near Kansas City Mike was feeling and looking quite sick, he was admitted to a hospital there. Diagnosed with 6 broken ribs and a collapsed lung they operated. After a couple days recovery he flew home Sunday the 14th. He was admitted to a hospital ICU this morning (Wednesday) with pneumonia and an infection. Peter Says he is in serious condition.
Here's for a quick and complete recovery!

@Mikey
Terrible sad news; stay tough Mikey.

I forgot she did contact you I guess she's a keeper
Thanks guys for all your well wishes !!!!!!!
After 36 years of wedded bliss she's pretty used to me and my antics usually I get sick not hurt but the body don't flex as much as it used too
I'm taking it pretty easy but I did get 1/2 the garden planted today just to do something
Pain meds are Tylenol as I don't like the wacky pain pills out there and the bad thing is I get beered out after only a couple
:wtf: I'm retired

I forgot she did contact you I guess she's a keeper
Thanks guys for all your well wishes !!!!!!!
After 36 years of wedded bliss she's pretty used to me and my antics usually I get sick not hurt but the body don't flex as much as it used too
I'm taking it pretty easy but I did get 1/2 the garden planted today just to do something
Pain meds are Tylenol as I don't like the wacky pain pills out there and the bad thing is I get beered out after only a couple
:wtf: I'm retired
Glad your still here to annoy your better half….;)

I think she like me :whistle:
The Ozarks was a bad place for me to reacquaint myself with the bike
Just before we left for AK there was the last blast of winter in MN so no chance to run the bike thru a few twistys first
My bad
Bet I don't do that again
No fool like an old fool

What is the word on @Mikey ? I thought I had his ph#, can't find it.
He's right there😄
1686091910110.png

:jk:

Take it slow and easy, Mikey, don't overdo anything. Wishing you a speedy recovery, especially being the guy with John Prine lyrics in his byline!

I know a guy that's got a lot to lose.
He's a pretty nice fellow but he's kind of confused.
He's got muscles in his head that ain't never been used.
Thinks he own half of this town.

From one Mikey to another, get well!

Take it slow and easy, Mikey, don't overdo anything. Wishing you a speedy recovery, especially being the guy with John Prine lyrics in his byline!

Which Prine is that from? I started drinking "Handsome Johnnies" after "When I get to Heaven", Cheers

Thanks I appreciate it
This week is our summer festival so taking it easy will be a little tough with everything that goes on
This year I aim to do squat and do a lot of pointing and explaining on why and what someone else should do

Back