Too funny not to share

ryno

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you watch tv like I do, I'm sure you've seen this. Cracks me up everytime.
I'm sure some of us can relate if ever sold a bike before. Haha

Ouch! I require cash in My hand, and a valid MOTORCYCLE endorsment THAT I HOLD IN MY HAND. for a buyer. I sell You the bike for CASH, then You ride it. You bring it back undamaged, and You dont want it, I hand You back Your cash. No test ride without cash in My hand. too many idiots out there.

I have fairly steep gravel driveway that dumps on a busy state highway. If they can make it down that without crashing they're good to go. It's been touch and go a few times. About 30 years ago a #$%$^ kid blew the tranny on my Norton. It was a quiet evening, I could hear the speed shifts a mile away. Cracked a shaft, I didn't know it till the puddle showed up the next morning. He walked, the SOB.

A friends father had a vette for sale. If you know vette's, you know they have weak rears. This guy came over to test it. He said they guy looked ok, knew what he was talking about, trustful looking, mid 50's, ect. The guy and his wife take the car for a spin. 20 minutes later he calls my friends father and say's it broke down. Now, they are in a neighborhood and the guy was only gonna go around the block. It was only one street over when it broke down. He said the rear let go at a stop sign. No burnout marks or nothing. So he thinks it really just blew, an accident. A week later his buddy a few streets over saw him and asked why he was being an ass and dumping the clutch on his street and roasting the tires off?
No one knows how the guy limped the car over to the other street or how the owner didn't hear it, but several people witnessed a '65 vette smoking the tires off and going sideways up the street.

I'd enjoy seeing pharma doing funny commercials. If your competitor's product has some strange side effects, dramatize them.... :) Hey, if something as slimy as insurance can get a laugh, the pharmaceuticals can too.

Yeah uh I've had those funny side effects from pharma but it was a looooooong time ago.

Back