What's Out of Stock at Your Store Today

There's always Walmart! :laugh: I've been easily trained to let the stuff come to my door. I recently got a screaming deal on Lucas 20W50 motorcycle oil. I'm stocked up for the time being. I have Yamalube on hand as well. If my job would go from partly to fully remote I'd be in like Flynn!
I avoid wally world like the plague.
Long Block Chevy? :shrug:

I spend all day trying to figure out what tribal acronyms mean. I keep lists of them on my bulletin board. Sometimes, I have to give up and start asking.
Little British Car = LBC.

Went out on a Rotella search. No joy even at wally world.
2022 Sucks.

Local Sobey's Today at 12:30
At midday today the made in store bakery shelves were sparce.
Cereal aisle has only sugar laden confections available. Not even the store brand corn flakes were in stock. Two boxes of Raise Bran left.
At the pickle shelf, very poor selection, example no sliced dills like Sandwich Savers. In addition, a proliferation of off brand stuff. No idea what that is about.

Attachments

• 20220111_124604.jpg
    20220111_124604.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20220111_123832.jpg
    20220111_123832.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 82
Oh joy and much celebration, my good friend John has scoured his local stores and I am now the proud owned of TWO Fray Bentos 400g (none of the wimpy 200g's for me) Steak and Kidney Puddings. :D
The ban on Mrs M going out in the evenings has been lifted.

Have not been able to obtain biscuit tubes for multiple weeks. Alternative is 1 cup self-rising flour, 1/2 cup milk, 1 tbsp mayonnaise. Cook at 350F until satisfied.

Back