WTF pictures

My buddy and I just chillin’ and reminiscen’. I recall in late 75 looking in the right mirror of my friends 3 year older brothers 75b that he didn’t know we borrowed seeing tits.Now, at almost 64 and wanting to learn more,all I see in the mirror is a set of 75b carbs.So badly influenced by that guy.

Attachments

• 0741B861-5F1A-427D-88EE-73E315BB1863.jpeg
    0741B861-5F1A-427D-88EE-73E315BB1863.jpeg
    466.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 13FFF96A-0587-4338-85B7-46452A9410AE.jpeg
    13FFF96A-0587-4338-85B7-46452A9410AE.jpeg
    358.9 KB · Views: 65
Each tank painstakingly & individually handcrafted by our skilled team working to the highest quality standards in our modern and sustainable facility where workforce safety is our number one concern. There's something oddly compulsive watching these Indian manufacturing videos . . .

Each tank painstakingly & individually handcrafted by our skilled team working to the highest quality standards in our modern and sustainable facility where workforce safety is our number one concern. There's something oddly compulsive watching these Indian manufacturing videos . . .
Just how many of the bikes those tanks are for do they make a year?

Back in 2005 cyclone Larry smashed this area pretty bad. Few days after I was out and about and heard a helicopter 🚁. Looked up and managed to get a couple of shots of it carrying a mains power tower to replace damaged ones.

Copy of P1030437 shpn crop enhance affects copyright.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps not the right section to post in, but thought some may find these pics interesting. My friend said his a/c stopped working in his Toyota RAV4. I offered to have a look at it for him and found this. Most branches were cedar, up to 1/4” diameter and some over a foot long. Nicely arranged in the corner of his engine bay with a deep depression in the center for the critter(s) to sleep in. At the bottom of the depression was a sponge. Lol. Removed the mess and found the varmits had eaten a bunch of his wiring. Two wires chewed clean through and several others had chewed the insulation chewed off to leave exposed copper. Zip tied a bag of moth balls under the hood and they haven’t come back ”yet”.

IMG_1174.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg
IMG_1176.jpeg
IMG_1177.jpeg
IMG_1178.jpeg

Just catching up on this. Should I be able to see a noticeable glow in the sky? Maybe I’ll stay up late to look. Should be brighter up here since I’m much further north. Lol. Perhaps I’ll drive up north a bit to get away from the city lights.

Back