You Cheap SOB You....

Jim

Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Gun locks... pistol locks... breach... barrel locks.... whatever. Don't know what it's like in the rest of the country, but go to any police station in Kansas City and they will literally give you as many of these locks as you want... absolutely free.
Here's the kicker... they never said I had to use it on a gun. :rolleyes:
... or maybe I'm just a thick ol' bastard and everyone already knew this ... :cautious:

gl.jpg

Gl2.jpg

Last edited:
Gun locks... pistol locks... breach... barrel locks.... whatever. Don't know what it's like in the rest of the country, but go to any police station in Kansas City and they will literally give you as many of these locks as you want... absolutely free.
Here's the kicker... they never said I had to use it on a gun. :rolleyes:
... or maybe I'm just a thick ol' bastard and everyone already knew this ... :cautious:

View attachment 193804

View attachment 193805

ask any firearms owner in America, we have em piled up in the drawers
we'd be glad to Give em out ##WeDontUseEm ##FREE

Your tax dollars at work. Freakin' morons...
Great idea Jim. I have a few of these left over after I lost all my guns in a tragic nighttime boating accident.

Say what ?? Guns / Darkness / Boats .. there are many movies about shipping liquids and stuff in those conditions
Even had some of that here in the Baltic between the wars. Alkohol
The tax man was not so involved in those shipments.... Nor harbours to speak of ..unless the tax man was shooing the assault rifle at the
then fastest boats money could buy. The skipper swimming ashore.
OK Now I get it it was Duck hunting in the darkness ,,,hehehehe...

We (my wife and I) only have 1 gun, and the gubment knows we have it. It's also one of those evil semi automatic weapons everyone is so afraid of.
Seriously though we have a 1946 Remington Rand 1911A1. Neat to have history to hold in your hand.

Back